March Madness schedule, odds and TV info for Tuesday’s men’s NCAA Tournament Elite 8 games
Two tickets to the 2021 men's Final Four were punched Monday night.
The remaining two will be secured Tuesday night as the NCAA Tournament's Elite Eight resumes at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
On Monday night, Houston reached the Final Four for the first time since the "Phi Slama Jama" squads of Clyde Drexler and Hakeem Olajuwon went to three straight Final Fours from 1982-84. Baylor, meanwhile, finally broke through to reach its first Final Four since 1950.
On Tuesday night, Los Angeles' two Pac-12 entrants square off against a pair of No. 1 seeds. Top-seeded Gonzaga puts its undefeated record on the line against a USC team that has steamrolled its way to the Elite Eight. USC hasn't reached the Final Four since 1954.
Later, No. 1-seeded Michigan looks to salvage what had been a brutal tournament for the Big Ten conference when it faces UCLA. Wolverines coach Juwan Howard – who was a member of Michigan's famed Fab Five team of the early 1990s – looks to take his team to the Final Four in his second season as coach.
Monday's NCAA Tournament recap
- BRACKETS:How are your NCAA Tournament picks looking?
- WINNERS AND LOSERS:Breaking down the best and worst of Monday's slate.
- GREAT SCOTT: Give Final Four coach Scott Drew every bit of credit for Baylor's remarkable turnaround.
- COMPLICATED LEGACY:Kelvin Sampson has rehabilitated Houston. What about his baggage?
- HAVE COUGARS BEEN TESTED?How good is Houston? Hard to tell.
Source: Read Full Article